Although the pace and demands of the 21st century cannot be overstated, ongoing depression and anxiety that interferes with your ability to enjoy life and meet its requirements can be both disabling and disheartening. Ayurveda views this condition as an imbalance in the nervous system, brought about possibly by sluggish digestion, a misuse of food, too much work and too little time spent on rejuvenation, as well as inadequately processed trauma and grief. This program is designed to shed light on these areas—to gently strengthen and tone the nervous system and ultimately bring about lasting emotional equanimity.
Included in the 90-Day Anxiety and Depression Treatment Program:
- Consultation to determine your Ayurvedic Constitution (see home page) and present state of imbalance
- A daily routine designed to create more harmony in your relations with family, friends, and colleagues
- A suitable diet plan that will help you achieve and maintain health and vitality
- Herbs and essential oils to support the healing of your nervous system
- An exercise plan tailored to your body type and your schedule
- Ayurvedic Treatments that will cleanse and nourish your body and mind
- Biweekly checkins, which include compassionate counseling and support in the areas where you continue to struggle.