Valley Ayurveda’s Fall Cleanse
Begin each season with energy, clarity and a renewed sense of vigor!
- Unlock energy
- Eliminate mood swings
- Curb food cravings
- Stabilize and strengthen your digestion
- Support a healthy weight
- Feel amazing!
Your Cleanse Kit is just $75.
Begin by attending the free Kick-Off Instructional Workshop- Thursday, October 13th from 7-9 pm.
Kick-off Instructional Workshop
October 13th 7-9 pm
46 Norwood Ave. The NEW Valley Ayurveda!!
- Learn how to make your Cleanse food- Kitchari
- Understand the science and methodology behind the Ayurvedic Cleanse
- Connect with others who are going through the same thing
- Get a detailed understanding of each element in your Cleanse Kit
October is the perfect month to relieve ourselves of accumulated heat and toxins stored in the body from the summer months. While Cleansing, we eat a very simple diet of mung beans and rice. This allows our digestion to rest and frees up energy to attend to cleaning the body. We coat ourselves in warm oil each day, which softens every tissue layer of our bodies- from the skin and muscles to the bones and nervous system. This softening allows debris and toxins that have been trapped in the tissues to rise up and be carried out by the body’s natural cleansing process.
- This is a 5-Day Cleanse, plus any extra days you would like to give yourself to prepare for or come off of the Cleanse
- This Cleanse is a mono-diet of kitchari: mung beans and rice prepared with ghee and Indian spices, as well as leafy greens such as chard, collard greens, kale, beet greens, etc.
- Internal (ghee) and external (abhyanga) oleation is used to soften tissues and loosen hardened toxins
- Digestive spices and teas are used to help break down the full protein diet
- At the end of the 5 days, there is a purge to remove toxins that have softened and loosened from the tissue layers
- Mung beans and rice: kitchari makings for 5 days
- 1 bottle of almond or mustard oil
- Digestive spices and seeds
- 1 jar of ghee
- Cleansing herbs
- 1 bottle of castor oil
- Cleanse Workbook
- Kick off Cleanse Class
- Cleanse Kit stocked with everything you need for the week
- Daily coaching and support group
- Check-In and Restorative Yoga Class
- 15% off of all bodywork during the Cleanse
Thank you for being such a wonderful support during my first cleanse. It was a great experience and I hope to do more in the future.
So I made it through. I feel really good. Tired, but good. What an experience! It feels like an accomplishment. And one I’ve learned about myself from. Thank you!
Brooksley, thank you for all your guidance and help with the Cleanse. We are slowly weening ourselves back to normal food. It has been a good experience for us. We feel cleaned out and clear headed. Each day is better.
What an amazing experience this was!
The 3-day cleanse and consultation work I did with Brooksley set me on a new road to feeling energized, eating well, and enjoying life. She also taught me the simple habit of abhyanga, which I do every day after I shower. It only takes a minute, and makes me feel vibrant, centered, and whole. Ayurveda has been a gentle way of honoring my body and fostering good health. I am profoundly grateful to Brooksley for her healing and her teachings.