Ayurvedic Seasonal Cleanses
Begin each season with energy,
and a renewed sense of vigor!
Ayurveda recommends working with the natural shifts that occur in the body during the change of seasons, and here at Valley Ayurveda we offer guided cleanses during the three major transition points throughout the year.
October 7th to 11th
Kick off Meeting October 3rd
Welcome to Valley Ayurveda’s Fall Cleanse!
October is the time to relieve our bodies of the accumulated heat that has built up over the summer months. We eat a very simple diet, which allows our digestion to rest; this frees up energy to attend to cleaning the body. We drench ourselves in warm, unctuousness each day, which softens every tissue layer of our bodies- from the muscles to the nervous system. This softening allows debris and toxins that have been trapped in the tissues to rise up and be carried out.
Your Cleanse Kit will contain:
- Mung beans and rice: kitchari makings for 5 days
- 1 bottle of sesame or mustard oil
- Digestive spices and seeds
- 1 jar of ghee
- Liver and blood supporting herbs
- 1 bottle of castor oil
- Cleanse Workbook
- This is a 5-Day Cleanse, plus any extra days you would like to give yourself to prepare for or come off of the Cleanse
- This Cleanse is a mono-diet of kitchari: mung beans and rice prepared with ghee and Indian spices, as well as leafy greens such as chard, collard greens, kale, beet greens, etc.
- Internal (ghee) and external (abhyanga) oleation is used to soften tissues and loosen hardened toxins
- Digestive spices are used to help break down the full protein diet
- At the end of the 5 days, there is a purge to remove toxins that have softened and loosened from the tissue layers
Under Online Store, click Packages,
Register for the Cleanse before September 19th and save $50 dollars!
For more information or to register call CLINIC at 413-341-5224 or call me directly at 413-320-8333.
Ten Good Reasons to Cleanse
- Remove accumulated toxins that have been building up in your body for years.
- Recalibrate your relationship with food and cravings.
- Lose weight and kick up your metabolism.
- Boost your immunity.
- Strengthen your digestive fire.
- Heighten your senses and bring your environment into sharper relief.
- Experience a feeling of levity, and enjoy alignment with your highest Self.
- Set yourself up for good health for the rest of the year.
- Dissolve harmful habits and create the space for healthy new ones.
- Feel an amazing sense of accomplishment when you're done!