Ayurvedic Seasonal Cleanses
Begin each season with energy,
and a renewed sense of vigor!
Ayurveda recommends working with the natural shifts that occur in the body during the change of seasons, and here at Valley Ayurveda we offer guided cleanses during the three major transition points throughout the year.
Welcome to Valley Ayurveda’s Spring Cleanse!
This April we have a rolling Cleanse, beginning with a kick-off meeting in the beginning of the month, followed by two check-in sessions with yoga and sound circle meditation.
Valley Ayurveda will be holding a kick-off session on Sunday April 7th from 12-2:30. We will be making kitchari (the food and spices that comprise the mono-diet of the Cleanse), handing out materials, and talking through all the elements of the Cleanse.
This is a 5-Day Cleanse, plus any extra days you would like to give yourself to prepare for or come off of the Cleanse
This Cleanse is a mono-diet of kitchari: mung beans and rice prepared with ghee and Indian spices
Internal and external oleation is used to soften tissues and loosen crusted-on toxins
Digestive spices are used to help break down the full protein diet
At the end of the 5 days, there is a purge to remove the residue that has been eliminated from your tissue layers.
Register for the Cleanse before March 24 and enter in a chance to win a FREE abhyanga oil massage during your Cleanse week!!
For more information or to register call CLINIC at 413-341-5224 or call me directly at 413-320-8333.
Ten Good Reasons to Cleanse
- Remove accumulated toxins that have been building up in your body for years.
- Recalibrate your relationship with food and cravings.
- Lose weight and kick up your metabolism.
- Boost your immunity.
- Strengthen your digestive fire.
- Heighten your senses and bring your environment into sharper relief.
- Experience a feeling of levity, and enjoy alignment with your highest Self.
- Set yourself up for good health for the rest of the year.
- Dissolve harmful habits and create the space for healthy new ones.
- Feel an amazing sense of accomplishment when you're done!